Hello, and welcome to my first website. My name is Dylan Tucker, AKA James Clifford. I am 14 years old. I live in beautiful Santa Cruz California! For fun I enjoy skiing, bike riding, playing raquetball, and
building different projects. Right now we are building an RC car. I will continue to post information in the future. If you want to talk on a funny forum go here.
Thanks for visiting! Check back in the next couple of days to play games!
Some of the following pitures may not be suitable for young children. I am not encouraging drug use or sex i just find the pictures funny.
Here are some pictures i like:
Here are my favorite shows, the simpsons and south park:
And here are my pictures for condoms: (remember kids: always wear a condom)
Here are some funny clips (they may be unsuitable for younger audiences)Cops Bear Race car crash Car crash Pool
Check out my friends website
Glossary of Hick Computer Terms
LOG ON: Making a wood stove more hotter.
LOG OFF: Don't add no more wood.
MONITOR: Keeping an eye on the woodstove.
DOWNLOAD: Gettin the farwood off the truk
MEGAHERTZ: When yer not keerful gettin the farwood
FLOPPY DISK: Whatcha git from tryin to carry too much farwood
RAM: That thar thing whut splits the farwood
HARD DRIVE: Gettin home in the winter time
PROMPT: Whut the mail ain't in the winter time
WINDOWS: Whut to shut when it's cold outside
SCREEN: Whut to shut when it's blak fly season
BYTE: Whut dem dang flys do
CHIP: Munchies fer the TV
MICROCHIP: Whut's in the bottom of the munchie bag
MODEM: Whacha did to the hay fields
DOT MATRIX: Old Dan Matrix's wife
LAPTOP: Whar the kitty sleeps
KEYBOARD: Whar ya hang the dang truck keys
SOFTWARE: Them dang plastic forks and knifs
MOUSE: What eats the grain in the barn
MOUSE PAD: That's hippie talk fer the mouse hole
MAINFRAME: Holds up the barn ruf
PORT: Fancy Flatlander wine
ENTER: Northerner talk fer, C'Mon in y'all
RANDOM ACCESS MEMORY: When ya cain't 'member whut ya paid fer the rifle
Funny quotes from our president. (I am not making fun of people with speach impediments, i am just showing this country what our president says.)
Top 10 funny Bush quotes:
10) "Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream." —LaCrosse, Wis., Oct. 18, 2000
9) "I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family." —Greater Nashua, N.H., Jan. 27, 2000
8) "I promise you I will listen to what has been said here, even though I wasn't here." —Waco, Texas, Aug. 13, 2002
7) "I am here to make an announcement that this Thursday, ticket counters and airplanes will fly out of Ronald Reagan Airport." —Washington, D.C., Oct. 3, 2001
6) "You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test.'' —George W. Bush, Townsend, Tenn., Feb. 21, 2001
5) "I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe — I believe what I believe is right." —Rome, July 22, 2001
4) "There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again." —Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002
3) "I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." —Saginaw, Mich., Sept. 29, 2000
2) "They misunderestimated me." —Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, 2000
1) "Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" —Florence, S.C., Jan. 11, 2000
Legal note (as instucted by my lawer)
Some images on this site have been copied from other websites. This images may be copy righted. I do not know where the images came from. I apoligize to those websites for not giving them credit. Please do not sue me. I was just trying to combine all the funny images i've found over the years and put them in one place for all people to see. Thanks for your understanding.
I did not mean for this site to be offensive, I made it in the intent of humor. Anyone who is offended by this site please feel free to get a life.